Kiss of my love

Your beauty overwhelm's me
As I wrap my arms around you
As I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing
Kiss of my love
 Udiah
****
                I really love reading the poem "A kiss of my love" by "Udiah" because the author wrote it short,sweet and to the plot. He wrote the main idea right away talking about how he loves the one he loves and how when he is with her he forgets the whole world.. I think that the author is trying to talk about his own experience with the love of his life and how she is very beautiful to him, means the world to him and when he is with her he forgets everything around him. The author portrays this when he says ,"Your eyes control my very soul" this illuminates how the speaker is talking about how when he is with the girl in this poem is that her eyes control him and she means the world to him. This reminds me of the book Twilight how the speaker is Bella and the person the speaker is writing about is Edward. This reminds me of this because when Bella is with Edward she is in a whole different world and that Edward is everything to Bella. I believe this because in the story Twilight Bella says that when she is with Edward she forgets her whole world and that when she kisses Edward like the speaker she is in a whole different world. I believe the author is writing about his own personal experience and is writing out all his emotions on paper. What I also think that the author is trying to say is that the girl he loves is his world and that she is everything to him.(HOME WORK 3/11/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment