A Book Of Memories

Hidden in the attic,
all the way upstairs,
is something very special,
that I would like to share.

My hopes,
my dreams,
old photographs,
of good times and bad times that make me laugh.

The joy of a hug,
the thrill of a kiss,
leaves me to remember the pure, simple bliss.

I cry for the fun,
and giggle for the pain,
I enjoyed the good life I was able to maintain.

The thoughts and wishes,
they all stay with me,
all of these contained in my book of memories.


A book of memories
Kathleen Sheppard
*
                      After reading the poem "A book of memories" by "Kathleen Sheppard"  the idea that the author is trying to prove is that  book of memories is always good to keep because it helps keep moments and special feelings their.  I think this because the author explains that she found a book in her attic filled with photographs,moments and events that has happened to her through her life. This is best proven when the author says "my hopes,my dreams,old photographs of good and bad times that make me laugh"  this illuminates that these memories of love and joy shared with others are special moments to the author. Also  when the author says I cry for the fun,and giggle for the pain,I enjoyed the good life I was able to maintain.The thoughts and wishes,they all stay with me,all of these contained in my book of memories. "lastly shows that the author's books of memories brings back joy,love,happiness,tears and many special feelings when she looks through this book. (HOMEWORK 3/15/13)                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment